Delivering Clinical Excellence
- Beehive Healthcare Solutions only utilise the best imaging equipment, to maximise the quality of results obtained.
- We constantly look to recruit, retain and educate the most experienced staff and actively support their constant and continued Professional development.
- We operate a strict peer review system on examinations performed, plus individual staff appraisals.
Ultrasound is a dynamic technique, with realtime results but in which errors and omissions may not be identified for many years.
It is therefore important to Beehive Healthcare Solutions that we only employ the very best practitioners, make use of state-of-the-art equipment and ensure that all staff maintain constant and continued Professional Development.
We are committed to te quality of our results and have developed a clinical governance framework which includes:
- Knowledge and application of local rules of work.
- Knowledge and application of National Best Practice guides.
- Regular audit of infection control
- regular audit of patient and staff safety.
- Regular Risk Management assessment.
- Peer review of examination results.
We carry out regular external audit of all services provided to the NHS.
We value the opinion of our Stakeholders:
- We ensure awareness of our complaints Procedure, with every complaint being investigated at board level.
- We encourage all patients to complete a patient feedback survey. Similar feedback is encouraged from referring clinicans and Staff.
- Conclusions drawn from complaints, incidents and feedback are openly disseminated to all staff.
All of the policies and procedures adopted by Beehive Solutions have been vetted and assessed by the Care Quality Commision (CQC) as part of the CQC registration for healthcare providers.
The CQC also provide on-going monitoring of performance to ensure that we continue to meet our own and the statutory Standards as laid down in the CQC registration requirements.