Beehive Healthcare Solutions employes highly qualified staff with the experience and knowledge to perform and report all types of Ultrasound examination, including highly specialised studies.
For the Mid Essex CCG Community Ultrasound project, however, the CCG has restricted the types of scans to be performed, with non-included examination types being referred to the local NHS Acute Trust (Hospital). Obsteric scans are not included.
The categories of Ultrasound examination covered by the Essex CCG Ultrasound agreement are:
- Upper Abdominal - Liver, Kidneys, Spleen, Pancreas, Aorta, Gall Bladder,
- Gynaecological - Female pelvis - Uterus, Ovaries, Adnexa, Bladder
- Male Pelvis - Bladder, Prostate
- KUB - Kidneys, Ureters & Bladder
- Small Parts - Testes, Thyroids, Hernia, Neck
- Musculo-Skeletal - Joints, Muscles, Tendons, Lumps & Bumps
The noteable exceptions to this list are: Obstetrics, Vascular and Pardiatric cases, all of which are referred to the Acute Trust for examination.
For ultrasound examinations not listed please call to discuss, most likely we are able to help and offer appointment.
For more information on the different examination types, select the links below:
Private Ultrasound scans are available for fee paying clients.
Please see our Private Ultrasound section for more information.